Overall Job Description
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager in delivering agreed activities, build relationships with various stakeholders and deliver quality offerings that meet both school and business objectives.
- Source, develop and manage relationships with partners, schools and key stakeholders across CareerBuilder’s products and services such as JobsCentral, JobsCentral Learning, BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
- Responsible for charting the hierarchical structure of the schools, such as Polytechnics & Universities’ Career Services office for BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
- Co-ordinate all plans and efforts for all relevant school projects, sponsorships and school collateral distribution for internal teams and school teams for BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
- Responsible for building and managing excellent rapport with key points-of-contacts and create entry opportunities to key decision-makers with the CareerBuilder management.
- Network with your partner and identify collaboration opportunities with the respective schools, companies and new leads of contacts to promote, barter trade or negotiate exposure for CareerBuilder’s products and services.
- To identify opportunities and generate creative ideas for branding purposes or revenue contribution to the growth in business development, sales and marketing whenever applicable.
To oversee sponsorships acquisition efforts and management of the student representatives, union group, companies or organizations to gain entry for relevant event participation and to present events or talks whenever required.
- Serves as a bridge and mouthpiece for feedback from the schools, companies and “spokes-representative” and to work closely with product, sales, marketing and events management to deliver quality offerings to meet both the schools, companies and our business objectives.
- To assist achievement in performance metrics for registrations and applications across CareerBuilder’s products and services in online and offline efforts.
- To assist with affiliate marketing, partnership marketing and influencer or Key Opinion Leaders’ (KOLs) online and offline engagements.
- Preferably Diploma/Degree in Business or Management or Communication.
- 3-5 years of experience in partnership management, account management.
- Knowledge, understanding or experience in marketing is advantageous.
- An internet-savvy, self-motivated to keep abreast with latest trends is much preferred.
- Excellent relationship management, presentation and proposal writing skills with good business acumen.
- Independent, highly driven, confident, articulate with strong inter-personal kills, positive attitude, analytical mindset and relationship-building capabilities.
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Public Relations