- Must have valid Singapore Nursing Board license
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Coordinate the care of patients through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meetings to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Observe organization and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate the patient’s condition in implementing a care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with the patient’s advanced illness.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- At least 1 year of bedside nursing experience
- Registration with the Nursing Board
- Able to multitask and communicate well with patients
To submit your application, please apply online or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to [ Email address blocked ] quoting the job title or call 6226 1471 for a private and confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.
RN Care Pte. Ltd
EA License No: 17C8900
- Diseases And Disorders
- Health Care
- Medical Equipments
- Multidisciplinary Approach