· Responsible for development and maintenance of electronics hardware for industrial controller products
· Engage in development activities including design/implementation of circuits, troubleshooting of designs, conducting validation/compliance tests, and creation of design/product documentation.
· To manage existing products with quality improvement, feature enhancement, cost optimization, customization etc.
· To liaise with multiple departments for project coordination and issue solving.
· Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· Min 1-2 years of experience in hardware development
· Good understanding of embedded design with microcontroller, digital, analogue and power electronics fundamentals.
· Good experience circuit simulation & design, component de-rating, and hardware debug.
· Good experience in design tools for Schematic Capture and PCB Layout.
· Understanding of EMC/EMI noise reduction techniques
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [ Link removed ]