Production Engineer (5 days/ West Area/ Up to $3800)Industry:
Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 3000 - 3800Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.Job Description:
- Ensure all production is being carried out according to the production schedule
- Ensuring that all machinery or equipment is safe to work, and working safely.
- Supervise and ensure operators follow the process control parameters.
- Give the daily & weekly production schedule to the team member
- Maintain discipline, and build good team spirit within the department;
- Give early feedback to Marketing if any production problems arise
- Work creatively on improving efficiency and productivity within the department;
- Consult regularly with the Production Engineer / Operations Manager on all aspects of work;
- Entering the production data in to AX system.
- Review the In Process Inspection Report.
- Attend the Toolbox and weekly Production Meeting.
- Submission of weekly and monthly report.
- Any ad-hoc report or project assigned by your immediate superior, Operations Manager and/or Managing Director.Job Requirements:
- A good team player with initiative.
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet set goals, objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to interpret data and utilize.
- Ability to perform under stress and tight schedules.
- Excellent in analytical skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate with rubber polymer knowledge will have an advantage.Compensation:
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Process Control