Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Review technical drawing by contractors to ensure that it adheres to industry compliance and contractor requirement.
- Review Electrical Design and Calculation to ensure compliance with relevant standards and office standards.
- Check and ensure that the documentations comply with design.
- Write, share and upload the design brief to SharePoint.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure required reports are updated and completed according to agreed timeline (eg. FAT report, SAT report, Progress report etc).
- Review reports to ensure alignment with company’s and client’s requirements.
- Coordinate Authority Submission for ongoing projects.
- Coordinate and review with contractors and vendors for Technical Submissions (TS) based on the Employer’s Requirements or Technical Specifications.
- Coordinate and review with the project team and consultants to ensure that Technical Submissions are in accordance with specifications and requirements.
- Compile and update Equipment List, Procurement List and Asset List at different stages of the project.
- Write, share and upload the Design Brief to Microsoft SharePoint for respective projects.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Microsoft Projects preferred
- Knowledge in project management tools, solutions, and techniques highly desirable.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Able to commit to long working hours and responsive to client’s request
- A team player who works well with all internal and external teams involved in the project
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Data Centers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office