Diploma/ Degree in Electrical / IT Entry level / Junior Welcome apply
Experience candidates welcome apply
1 month AWS , Variable Bonus up to 3 months / 5 days work week
- Project execution and implementation activities for Energy Monitoring/Systems Projects.
- Design, planning and co-ordination of projects.
- Co-ordinate site staff and plan site activities for ongoing projects/maintenance projects.
- Perform and assist in project site testing and commissioning activities.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- Good Pay + Good allowance + Good Bonu
- Salary for experience candidates will be considered based on the years of experience and our internal salary structure
- 1 month AWS
- Variable Bonus varies from 1 to 3 months depending on individual and company performance
- Working hours: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm / 8.30 to 5.30 pm / 9.00 am to 6.00 pm / 9.30 am to 6.30pm / 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Working days: Monday to Friday (1 day work from home per week)
- Annual Leave: 14 days up to 17 days for non-executive (Assistant Engineer and below)
- 18 days up to 21 days for executive (Engineer and above)
- Medical benefits of $500 per financial year (Benefit is extended to spouse and children (below 21 years old) of married employees)
- Insurance coverage: Hospital & Surgical (Benefit is extended to spouse and children (below 25 years old) of married male employees and child (below 25 years old) of married female employees)
- Term Life
- Personal Accident
- Maternity Insurance for female employee and spouse of male employee on the birth of their 1st 2 children claimable up to delivery bill of $6,000.00 whichever is lower.
- Flex Dollars of $500 per financial year
- Free annual year-end Health Check-Up
- Monthly Birthday Party Celebration
- New Born Gift
- Department Bonding Activities
- Biennial team building and staff appreciation dinner
- Interested candidates please send an updated Resume / CV in Ms Word format to [ Email address blocked ] or WhatsApp’s your resume to 98332779 ( no Calls)
- Consultant in-charge : Quah Li Lian (Lilian) ( Registration No: R1983286 )
- Electrical Engineering
- Implement Projects
- Industrial Control Commissioning
- Information Technology