- Perform complex physical and logical database administration activities including database related project management, installation, administration, performance management, monitoring, backup, restoration, and change management of the company's mission critical RDBMS systems under the minimal direction or supervision
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentation and specifications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide recommendations on architecture/design decisions that will ensure optimal application performance with Oracle
- Maintaining production, UAT, and develop databases without an outage
- Min 5-10 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Experience in Oracle Database administration on oracle versions 11.x & 12.x,18c & 19c hosted on various Unix flavours
- At least 3 years of experience on Oracle RAC 12c and higher versions
- Should have experience on oracle database upgrade from 12.1 &12.2 to 19c.
- Experience with RMAN backup & restore and Shell Scripting Required
- Must be expert on Oracle patching and should have experience in Database/SQL tuning, performance optimization, and data realignments
- Must be willing to work on a 24x7 rotational shift. Weekend support as needed. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs
- Any additional experience in other database technologies is highly desirable
- Positive attitude, problem-solving skills, and self-initiative are must qualities
- Proficient in writing Linux shell scripts for maintenance and automation purposes
Shift patterns (on a rotational basis)
- 7am -4pm
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
- Information Security
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Shell Script
- Database Administration