✔️ Gross $3000-$4000
✔️ Basic UP$2500
✔️ Allowances ( Shift, Transport, Meal, Attendance )
✔️ AWS + Medical + Insurance benefits
✔️ 4 days, 12 hours shift | 8.30am/-8.30pm/-8.30am
✔️ Location: Changi South
- Provide leadership to resolve operational or administrative issues
- Provide guidance to the leaders and operators to meet production targets
- Plan and conduct production multi-skill training of the production personnel
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve technical and operational issues.
- Monitor and control usage of materials
- Maintain workplace safety and health (WSH), good manufacturing practice (GMP) and 5S housekeeping
- Perform duties as required by the Production Manager.
- Diploma in any engineering discipline or related field
- 3-5 years experience in production, with supervision responsibility
- Knowledge of paper technology or pharmaceutical or manufacturing environments would be an added advantage
- Experience in SAP PP/MM module, OCS and cGMP will be an added advantage.
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [ Email address blocked ]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1982917 | Lee Bee Yen
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Good Manufacturing Practices