- Reputable US Biotechnology company
- Regional exposure & dynamic working environment
- Flexible & Hybrid working arrangement
- Up to $5K | 6 months contract
- Ensure accurate sales forecast accuracy by converting forecasts into SKU level
- Partner with Finance & Demand Planners on forecasting report to be used for decision making demand purpose
- Proactively works with cross-functional teams to ensure forecast, demand insight and availability of finished goods materials in the supply chain.
- Manage & validate SaleForce opportunity for supply/demand review
- Compile metrics and perform analysis for SIOP (Sales, Inventory, Operations, and Planning)
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management or Sales Analytics or any relevant function
- Knowledge in Demand Planning and Supply Planning processes
- Familiar with SAP / ERP system
Interested candidates, you may send your updated resume in Microsoft Words format to [ Email address blocked ] .
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Chan Ku Ci | R2092344
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Demand Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management