Salary: up to 4800
Location: North Area
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Friday; office hour
• Develop innovative on-line software solutions to maximize the applicator efficiency.
• Responsible for the development and the assembly of advanced liquid application systems from request to solution.
• Provide day to day monitoring and after sales support via telephone, email, and remote access software.
• Design, configuration, integration, and implementation of liquid dosing systems from request to solution.
• Strive to maintain high product quality standards by designing test procedures and methods.
• Develop P&ID’s, electrical schematics, user manuals and installation guides.
• Assist on-site software installations, commissioning and give training to the local operators.
• Actively participate in attending local exhibitions, seminars, training, and workshop.
• Develop technical designs of user interface components and front-end solutions.
• Interface online MillSMART monitoring system with customer’s batching system.
Min Degree in Automation
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Telegram me at @jocelynchan
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[ Link removed ]
- Human Computer Interaction
- Quality Management
- Remote Access
- Telephone Skills