Established in 2016 with a humble team of 11 individuals, Affinity Channel has since grown into one of the leading financial advisory firms in Singapore. With over 300 corporate relationship consultants—also known as Singlife Relationship Consultants (SRCs), we offer comprehensive and holistic financial planning services from protection and retirement planning to asset management.
At Affinity Channel, it’s all about building and maintaining meaningful relationships—with our customers, our business partners as well as our team members. Being part of our team means we'll empower you with the knowledge and capabilities you need to excel in your chosen career path while maintaining a great work-life balance. We offer opportunities to grow a sustainable and rewarding career with flexibility and recognition.
Come join us as a Singlife Relationship Consultant if you possess the grit, winning mindset and passion to Make A Difference (M.A.D)!
- To understand every client's financial needs and provide professional financial advisory to them including but not limited to protection, investment, and savings needs.
- Provide regular updates regarding new campaigns/products and conduct portfolio review with existing clients
- Proactively develop and establish long term relationships with clients and provide good after-sales service to them
- Establish new relationships through marketing activities and referrals
What you will love about us and the benefits which we provide:
Basic salary and CPF contribution, we offer uncapped incentives and excellent employee benefits.
- As our business model focuses on B2B2C, there's an existing network of partnerships ranging from hospitals, electricity supply and real estate companies for you to leverage and convert.
- A team of dedicated and experienced mentors to coach and equip you with the knowledge and skillsets necessary for a successful career.
- We're here to build long-lasting relationships. We offer numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- A collaborative and dynamic environment where you can thrive and maximise your potential.
- Fun and dynamic culture - Regular team bonding activities and incentive trips
- Minimum Qualification : Diploma or equivalent (Regulatory Requirement)
- Age 21yrs old and above (Regulatory Requirement)
- Prefer candidates who are bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Loves interacting with people, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome
- Fresh Grads are welcome
So are you ready to Make A Difference? Apply now to find out more!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
- Appointment Scheduling
- Business Development
- People Services
- Sales Process
- Self Motivation