We are a team of passionate insurance professionals representing AIA Singapore. For us, financial planning is not just a job, it is our business. And we take this business very seriously.
Our business is built on our relationships with our partners, co-workers and clients. It is these foundations which have supported our growth in becoming one of the top teams in AIA. It is this approach that marks us out from the competition.
Our Values and Promise to You
At Genesis, we embrace diversity and inclusion. Members of the Genesis family come from all walks of life, fresh graduates and mid-career professionals who have worked in different industries. We recognise that each of us has many different diverse traits and experiences which shape our perspective and our approach. We want to maximise the value of each member’s differences and understand that creating an inclusive work environment is essential for us to achieve greater and more positive results.
Student Financial Trainee (Part Time & Flexible)
This is a great opportunity for students to work for the largest financial services organisation in Singapore. This position reports directly to the Sales Associate Director.
- Do you want to earn some income while juggling your studies?
- Do you enjoy working in a fun and loving environment?
- Do you want to have more exposures in life and have a head start ahead of your peers?
- Do you want to be an expert in financial literacy?
- Do you want freedom in managing your time?
We are a dynamic organisation with an energetic and vibrant culture. We believe that being fun loving, self motivated and passionate is a MUST!
Our people uphold a professional image, focus on personal development and growth towards excellence. Strong team support, structured training system and close mentoring are our core beliefs that have built successful individuals.
- Customize and provide an appropriate suite of solutions to meet clients' financial objectives
- Provide professional advices and recommendations
- Develop and cultivate long term relationships/partnerships with individual and corporate clients
- Review client's overall portfolios periodically
- Cultivate a positive attitude, performance mindset and proactive communication
- At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent/ Bachelors
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin or other languages (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Driven, responsible and resilient
- Independent and a good team player
- No working experience required. Students with local universities are welcome to apply.
- All are welcome to appy
- Basic Allowance + Attractive commission package
- Work life balance culture
- Strong mentorship and coaching will bring out your potentials and accelerate your personal and career development
- Fast career advancement to management role to lead a team in 2 years' time
- Overseas Incentive trips
[ Email this job ]