At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
System Operations Assistant, ERP Operations
You will be part of a team which operate a 24/7 Operation Control Centre (OCC). In your scope of work, you will be operating and monitoring the computer systems in the OCC as assigned. You are required to execute the work according to established manuals and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). You would also need to work and interact with various internal and external stakeholders in ensuring smooth operations of the computer systems. In addition, you will participate in Corporate/Group/Division activities and other tasks assigned by your superiors.
- Diploma/Nitec/Higher Nitec in Information Technology or Computer Science related disciplines
- Candidates with GCE 'A' or 'O' level certificates and are keen to work in IT system operations environment are welcome to apply
- Keen interest in operations environment
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently and in a team
- Able to write and communicate efficiently in English
- Proficiently in Microsoft Office applications would be an advantage
- Able to take on shift-work and work on weekends / public holiday