At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Engineer (Road Works Regulation), Road Asset Regulation & Licensing
You will plan and coordinate the administration and regulation regime for control of works on public streets. You will be involved in instituting procedures, standards and requirements to ensure roads and road related facilities are structurally and operationally safe for road users. You will also establish and implement workflow, regulations and guidelines as well as practices to regulate road works and ensure that the roads and structures are structurally protected. You will have the opportunity to work with various internal divisions within LTA, external government agencies, utility agencies, consultants and contractors. In addition, you will be involved in research and development.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in bridge or road design, construction, rehabilitation or maintenance
- Good knowledge of common civil construction material such as asphalt, reinforced concrete, steel, etc will be an advantage
- People-oriented, self-motivated and able to handle public feedback
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates without working experience are also welcome to apply