At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager, Policy (Bus & International Relations)
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong analytical and communication skills to join the Policy Division.
You will develop and review policies and proposals related to the public bus industry, and its long term financial sustainability. You will conduct quantitative and financial analyses, and present policy options for management decisions, as well as work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Finance / Accountancy
- Self-motivated, strategically minded, and possess strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to drive quantitative and financial analyses
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong interest for public policy, transport economics, knowledge of financial analyses and commercial arrangements will be an advantage
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience may be considered for senior roles