professionals and 13,000 PMET jobs in the ICT industry
in ICT spend this year
more ICT professionals needed over the next three years, with over 400 vacancies in GovTech alone
Information & Communications Technology (ICT) refers to how audiovisual, telephone and computer networks have converged, resulting in the unified communications environment we enjoy today. The current environment has accelerated development in this sector, which was strong to begin with. Firms in the ICT space are focusing on building business strategies, new capabilities and competitive advantage by tapping on advancements in network connectivity, cloud computing and information security.
- Can perform under pressure
- Team player
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Research skills
Digital Business Analyst
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- 4-5 years experience
- Digital Business Analysts are involved in eliciting business needs and analysing business problems in order to define and deploy digital solutions that address and improve stakeholder, business or public experience. They play an integral role in establishing guidelines for how a company conducts itself digitally. They may be called upon to identify business needs, propose digital solutions, and implement processes.
- Degree or Masters in Data Science
- 5-10 years experience
- A senior ICT position, a Data Scientist drives data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation. They integrate and prepare large datasets, and model complex business problems to inform business direction. By bringing together computer science, modeling, statistics, analytics, and mathematics, data scientists help organisations make important decisions from a data-driven standpoint.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or Cyber Security
- 2-3 years of experience
- As a Cybersecurity Analyst, your work is all about keeping things secure. Cybersecurity Analysts analyse risk assessment, perform threat modeling, and assess vulnerabilities to make recommendations that keep systems robust against malicious attacks. They may also be expected to monitor and triage security logs as well as other security monitoring activities.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-3 years experience
- AI Engineers build, test, and deploy AI models, as well as maintain the underlying AI infrastructure. Integral to their role is the ability to solve problems arising from integrating or moving over from traditional software models to machine learning implementations. AI Engineers may be involved in automating infrastructure, converting, testing and deploying models, and developing processes and products based on machine learning.